The feeling of belonging is something that all earthlings seek. Even in marketing. Who would have thought?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a novice in marketing or an experienced professional, the ever-changing world of marketing can be exhausting.
It doesn’t matter how you cut it, we all seek connection. Like the peanut butter on your Nutella toast, community is what you need to be successful. It adds a new dimension to your company (and your), and provides a texture that enhances what your customers see.
Unbounce is walking the talk. We thought: What about a totally rockin’ new version of our community?
The new Unbounce Community was created. The fog machine is now in full swing. This marketing resource will help you connect, grow and build your company together.
Let’s first get to the heart of community and its value.
It’s time to make friends with your community
This is a story as old as time. Businesses treat the idea of community as an afterthought. Just read the 2022 Community-Led Report for more information. Communities have been neglected for decades, or even centuries, and organizations are deprived of their positive impacts. (We are aware that an unredeemable crime is possible.
Community is not just about generating leads for your company. It’s about building and connecting relationships — not just at a one-to many level, but also at a large scale. The 2022 year will see community as a key piece to any organization’s success.
If you are still not on the train to community, here are the prospects for businesses that adopt a community-centric approach.
- Word-of-mouth anyone? This powerful marketing strategy influences 99% all B2B purchases and can also work with communities. If people hear about the community before they hear the brand, it is clear that your magic formula is working overtime. You can also be part of a community, and your brand will benefit from word-of-mouth marketing and recognition because of their members. It works at every level.
- Feeling ownership over the communities you belong to. Feeling like you belong to something that isn’t yours. Your customers and team will benefit greatly from your sharing of your experiences and learning from other members of the community.
- Your team will gain amazing product insights that they wouldn’t otherwise have. Little Finger is all you need to make your community work for you.
- Engagement increases all around. Studies have shown that community members are 54% less likely to engage with your company orconvert than non-community members. Even 20% growth in your overall business is possible.
Community makes it clear that personal and professional growth is not separate. We have learned from years of individualism, unbalanced work life and a lack thereof. Your professional and personal development are a closed loop that is always interconnected. We need community to bridge the gap between them.
Think as a place where you can improve your marketing knowledge, network, share ideas and build your company with the help of other people. It sounds pretty great, right?
We made our community stronger–Come meet the new and improved Unbounce Community
This is right: We have doubled our community commitment. Then there was more.
We are excited to announce Unbounce Community 2.0, which is a free resource for small businesses and marketers.
Share your experiences with others and learn from them. The new community platform offers more functionality, better usability and doubles the value.
After being injected with the top secret serum, think Steve Rogers. Although he was a decent man before, he is now Captain America. That’s how we see the Unbounce Community.
Our customers are still our backbone and foundation. We have over a decade of experience supporting them. It was a great place for discussing all things Unbounce Classic. Conversion Intelligence was also a participant in the game so we decided to make it an more interactive community.
This iceberg includes new features such as sub-group interactions and events, gamification and customer feedback. Amanda Martin, Unbounce Head for Community, stresses that the new platform is interconnected. She adds that community members can earn badges and points, which allows them to move up the leaderboard and reach new ranks.
Everything About That Value–A Marketing Universe at Your Fingertips
This new hub is for everyone involved in the marketing journey. Perhaps you are trying to grow your business. Perhaps you are looking for new connections to inspire and grow your business. Perhaps you are simply searching for like-minded people who share the same growth mindset as you. You will find it all in the Unbounce Community.
is the best way to grow your business.
- Access thought leadership content that will blow your socks.
- This community is a great place to ask questions and get advice from business owners and marketing professionals. It’s similar to Google but you can ask questions and get answers from real experts with real-world experience.
Make connections if you are looking for
- To get out of your comfort zone bubble, attend community events
- Through forums, sub-groups, and Q&As, you can interact with the right people to help your business.
is the best way to make smarter.
- Learn about every marketing topic you can think of and listen to real people sharing their experience. You can connect with people who have the knowledge you are looking for and exchange some of your knowledge. This community has two sides to it: give and take.
You can accomplish all of these goals together, which is the best part. You will have all the tools you need to create what you desire. But, we also offer a place where you can establish a trusted network, your own community. You can share your best practices and discuss marketing trends with other members of the network.
Isn’t this the ultimate marketer’s dream!
We provide a forum for members to exchange ideas and share examples of how they have had success in growing their businesses. This will help to encourage and empower others, and strengthen their connections with their peers in marketing and entrepreneurship. Unbounce Head of Community,
Join the Unbounce Community to Become a Part of Something Greater –
It’s likely that you feel connected to community values if you made it this far. Here’s a suggestion for you: Let’s lean into the power of community and all it can do. You are just steps away from a sense of belonging, and the possibility for personal and professional growth.
Giving back to those who have helped you is part of community. Community is the heart of human experience. The Unbounce Community’s core value is aligned to this.
Join the Unbounce Community to grow your business, connect with others, and learn together. We hope to see you there.
Leave a Reply