LinkedIn has grown to be more than an online resume site for job seekers looking for employment opportunities.
According to the social media industry, LinkedIn is now the most important platform for marketers and B2B businesses. For better lead capture, LinkedIn marketing strategies are being used by more marketers.
These statistics will help you make a decision about the best LinkedIn marketing strategies:
- LinkedIn lists more than 57,000,000 companies.
- LinkedIn is used by 97% of B2B marketers to drive their content marketing strategies.
- LinkedIn is responsible for 80% of B2B leads.
- LinkedIn is used by 92% of B2B marketers.
- LinkedIn paid ads have been used by 65% of B2B businesses to generate customers.
These statistics show that LinkedIn is one of the best platforms for marketers to generate quality leads. But to target the right audiences, the LinkedIn targeting tools are essential.
LinkedIn can bring in great revenue for your business if your ads are targeted to the right people. Below is a list of LinkedIn targeting tools that I believe will help you attract the attention of your target audience.
Top 3 LinkedIn Targeting Tools for Reaching Your Target Audience Easily
Marketers like me and you prioritize your target audience regardless of what. LinkedIn has created a new list of targeting tools to help you create apt LinkedIn marketing strategies.
Let’s take a look at these tools and see why they are important to include in your LinkedIn marketing strategy to reach potential customers.
Campaign Forecasting Tool, or Campaign Manager
My favorite tool on LinkedIn is the campaign forecasting panel. It allows you to understand your target audience. It will make it easier to personalize your LinkedIn campaigns once you have a better understanding of your target audience and their needs.
The Campaign Manager dashboard lets you see the requirements and demands of your target audience. It is possible to customize the panel by selecting the industries you wish to target.
Tanner Stolte is an Elite Digital Group accountant executive and media buyer. He said: ” Since this feature was available, we were able to assess our targeting and make sure our ads got in front of decision-makers.”
What are the key features of Campaign Manager?
- Simple to navigate:Multiple screens can be combined into one flow that is easy to use and navigate. This will mean that you have less pages to navigate in order to find what you need.
- Customizable Forecasting Panel: You can see the results of your campaigns but also comparisons with similar campaigns and advertisers . This allows you to stay one step ahead of your competition.
- A Faster and more responsive interface has been added to the updated campaign forecasting panel. This will enable the release of new updates to improve your experience.
- Live preview of your ad: With this tool, you can now see what your ad will look like after it is published. You can view a preview of your ad as you are creating it using the ‘live preview’ option.
- The campaign manager provides context tipsand best practice at each stage of the campaign creation process. It’s fine if you don’t have any tech skills. This tool will help you navigate the whole process.
Campaign Manager is the best feature because you can choose your ad format. You have the option to choose from Sponsored Content formats, including video ads, carousels, and single-image), text ads, and sponsored inmail (including message ads that appear in LinkedIn ads). )
Let’s say you wish to display ads based on the APA referencing tools for students looking for jobs on LinkedIn. To ensure that your ads are seen by academic professionals, you can use the Campaign Forecasting Tool.
This tool will help you stay on top of the needs of your target audience. The right ads are presented to the right people at just the right moment. Good luck.
Interesting read: Four Secrets to Writing Stellar LinkedIn Posts that Get Clicks
Boolean Logic allows precision targeting
LinkedIn introduced Boolean logic, which allows you to create targeted strings for your social selling engagements. A search string is a mathematical formula that creates a list of people that meet your criteria. You can identify your buyers, influencers and stakeholders with proper search strings and begin a conversation.
Boolean logic allows marketers to refine their LinkedIn search 10X faster. Boolean logic is a great way to create ads for software engineers who have at least 6 years experience. It is also known by precision targeting.
How can you target your audience with Boolean logic?
- Quoted searches: You can put your keyword in quotation marks, if you know the exact phrase you wish to target. For example, if your goal is to target product managers, type “product managers” on the search bar for the exact results .
- NOT search: If you want to exclude specific terms from your search query, you can use NOT in uppercase letters. Let’s say you are looking for a programmer, but not a manager. To get the desired results, type programmer on the search bar.
- OR search: What if you want to target programmers or managers in your campaigns? You will need to enter OR in uppercase letters when searching for this term. In the same way, programmers and managers are required.
- AND search: To separate more than one term in the search bar, you can use AND in uppercase. You can search for programmers and managers to get results from LinkedIn users who are both programmers and managers .
- Parenthetical search:Say that you are looking for people who have mentioned VP in their profiles. You also want to target people who are both programmers and managers. In this case, you will need to write VP OR (programmer AND manger) . Although you may not be aware, the Boolean search can be found in virtually every search engine, such as Google and LinkedIn. To get the results, you just need to use the correct commands or a combination thereof.
To attract the attention of your target audience, you may have posted a LinkedIn video advertisement. What good is it if no one watches it?
It is possible that you may not be aware of who is viewing or acting on your ads. LinkedIn’s Demographic Reporting tool was created to simplify your life.
This demographic report will allow you to obtain the following information:
Performance (available to all advertising goals)
- Clicks You can calculate the total cost of clicks based on your campaign objectives.
- Impressions You can also view the number of people that saw your ads.
- Average Click Rate: This gives you the percentage of impressions that were clicked.
- Conversion rate: This one shows the conversion percentage relative to clicks.
- Conversions This refers to the time it takes for people to take an action after clicking on your advertisement.
Interesting read: How Social Media can Increase Your Conversion Rate
Leads (if you want to generate leads)
- Leads This one shows you the total number you have collected from the ad campaign.
- Open Rate: This refers to the number of users who have opened a lead form, divided by the number of impressions.
- Opens a Lead Form: This will show you the number of times that a LinkedIn user has opened a Lead Form.
Sponsored InMail (available when you use the message format)
- Sends This shows how many times InMail has been sent.
- Opens This is the number of times that your InMail has been opened.
- Open Rate: It equals the sum of the number of times InMail has been opened and the number of InMails that were sent.
- Click To Open Rate:This indicates the percentage of users that clicked on the ad after they received access to your InMail.
Demographic Reporting allows you to track the progress of your LinkedIn ads. It allows you to see what is working and adjust your LinkedIn marketing strategies accordingly.
This tool allows you to measure conversions and analyze the performance of ads. Are your ads reaching the right people? This tool can help you determine how close you are to achieving your goals. To find out, use Demographics Reporting.
Bonus Tool: LinkedIn Analytics by SocialPilot
That was quite the surprise!
SocialPilot, one of the most powerful LinkedIn Tools, can help you promote in more than seven major social media networks.
It gives you a bird’s-eye view of key metrics for LinkedIn such as:
Demographics Analysis This allows you to view the seniority of your page’s followers, their country of origin, and the profession they hold.
Post Monitoring You can track which posts have the greatest reach and what day they are best.
Engagement Trends: Measure your engagement trends. Analyse engagement received within a given time period by analyzing comments and likes on posts from your company.
Quick Shareable PDF Reports: Analyze the results of your LinkedIn Page using charts and graphs. SocialPilot allows you to plan, schedule, publish, and schedule your LinkedIn posts using advanced features. This saves you time and optimizes your marketing budget.
Get it here for free.
Connecting with the right people is key to running a successful company. This is also true for your LinkedIn marketing strategies.
Different goals may be pursued. You may be looking to increase leads or convert more people. Whatever your goals, the LinkedIn tools will help you achieve them.
You can use the tools to create the best LinkedIn marketing strategies. Keep your mind clear and you will be heard by the right people. All the best!
SocialPilot’s first post, 3 Best Tools to Increase Your LinkedIn Marketing Strategy, appeared first on SocialPilot.
Leave a Reply