LinkedIn is now the top choice in marketing.
It softens the formal tone of an email and increases the response rate through connecting with your followers.
LinkedIn also welcomed Live streaming video and Video Meetings.
LinkedIn is no longer a job-seeking platform. LinkedIn has evolved into a platform that allows professionals and businesses to share world-changing ideas and thoughts.
These LinkedIn statistics will help you to create well-thought-out marketing strategies.
LinkedIn Demographics Statistics
LinkedIn’s population hails from over 200 countries. LinkedIn boasts affluent demographics, with 65 million decision-makers as well as 10 million C-level executives. Take a look at these amazing LinkedIn statistics to get an idea.
- LinkedIn has more than 800 million users from over 200 countries.
LinkedIn has 180 million US users.
- LinkedIn has 56.6% male users and 43.4% of female users.
- There are 180,000,000 senior-level influencers.
- LinkedIn boasts 65 million decision-makers, and 10 million executives at C-level.
- Nearly 60% of LinkedIn users fall within the 25-34 age range.
- 60% of U.S. LinkedIn users earn $100,000/year
- Statista reports that the United States has the most number of LinkedIn users, followed by India (81 million), China (54 million) and Brazil (51.5 million).
LinkedIn Usage Statistics
LinkedIn is still the best platform for recruitment purposes, despite its marketing abilities. LinkedIn hires 4 people every minute and receives 55 job applications each second. Find out more about these LinkedIn statistics below.
- LinkedIn has 3 professional members every second. There are 172800 new users every day.
57% LinkedIn traffic comes from mobile devices.
- LinkedIn receives over 1.17 billion visits globally
- LinkedIn receives 55 job applications per second.
- LinkedIn hires 4 people per minute.
- LinkedIn is rated by 91% of executives as the first place they go for professional-relevant content.
- LinkedIn hosts 280 billion feed updates annually.
LinkedIn feeds contain 9 billion impressions of content every week.
- LinkedIn publishes 2 million articles and videos every day.
- Every week, LinkedIn receives 3 million posts from users.
- 4 out of 10 millionaires are active LinkedIn Users
- LinkedIn has only 1 million users who have published articles.
Approximately 45% of LinkedIn article users are in higher-ranking positions (managers/VPs/Directors, C-level)
- 39% of LinkedIn users don’t share content. 16% share multiple posts each week.
- LinkedIn users spend an average of 7 minutes and 12 seconds per day.
- LinkedIn visits average 8.52 minutes.
- LinkedIn users visit on average 6.4 pages before they leave.
- LinkedIn Live streams saw a 437% increase in views year-on-year.
- LinkedIn users comprise 2%.
- LinkedIn lists 36K skills.
- 39% of LinkedIn Premium account holders are users.
LinkedIn Engagement Statistics
Did you know 99.63% of all LinkedIn search traffic is organic? LinkedIn engagement has improved significantly over the years.
Consistent posting can help you get organic views in the thousands, even if you only have a few hundred connections. This is the power of LinkedIn consistency. You can find more statistics about LinkedIn engagement here.
22.04% LinkedIn traffic comes solely from searches.
- 99.63% LinkedIn search traffic comes via organic search.
- Complete information on LinkedIn pages gets 30% more views per week than other pages.
- LinkedIn is used by 45 million people every week to search for jobs.
- LinkedIn Jobs has more than 14,000,000 open jobs.
- LinkedIn receives 200 million job requests each month.
LinkedIn has seen a 50% increase in engagement over the past year.
- LinkedIn sees a 2x increase in engagement for companies that post weekly.
- LinkedIn has 98% of marketers who agree that personalization is a great way to improve customer relationships.
- LinkedIn reports that companies who post at least 20 times per month reach at most 60% of their audience.
- Links in a post can bring twice as much engagement than a post that isn’t.
- On average, images have 98% more comments than those without LinkedIn.
- YouTube videos links are displayed directly in the LinkedIn feed. They typically have a 75% share rate.
- 40x more opportunities are available to Linkedin accounts that have complete and up-to-date information
- LinkedIn shares long-form content the most. Therefore, aim for between 1700-2100 word. This will give your content an extra boost.
- LinkedIn articles with 8 photos and 5,7 or 9 headlines work best for engagements.
- LinkedIn has seen a 35% increase in messages sent year-over-year.
- LinkedIn members who are active in content engagement are five times more likely to return each day.
- Your LinkedIn profile may have up to 17x the views if you list 5 or more skills.
Interesting read: 10 LinkedIn Features You Didn’t Know About
LinkedIn Business Statistics
LinkedIn is a goldmine for companies. It lists over 57 million companies. LinkedIn is used by 89% of B2B marketers to improve lead acquisition.
LinkedIn is, without a doubt, the best source of leads. Selling is now a simple task thanks to the large decision-making community.
These are some inspiring LinkedIn statistics that can help you make the right business decisions on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn lists more than 57,000,000 companies.
- LinkedIn is responsible for 46% of the social media traffic to the company’s website.
45% marketers have found customers via LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms can help increase conversions 3x.
- LinkedIn is used by 89% of B2B marketers for lead generation.
- LinkedIn is used by 62% of B2B marketers to generate leads. This is more than twice the success rate for the next-highest social media channel.
- LinkedIn users are responsible for 4/5 of all business decisions.
- 52% of buyers cite LinkedIn as their most important channel in their research process.
- InMail has a 30% higher response rate than email and a 10% to 25% hit rate on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn generates revenue for 38% B2B marketers.
- LinkedIn is responsible for 80% of B2B leads.
- LinkedIn is used by 97% of B2B marketers to drive their content marketing strategies.
- 15% of Linkedin users have senior-level influencers.
- According to Linkedin, a minimum of 10 content pieces must be considered before making a purchase decision.
- According to the most recent LinkedIn stats, 92% B2B marketers have LinkedIn in their digital marketing mix.
LinkedIn Ads Insights
Although LinkedIn has a huge organic reach, marketers still use ads to target specific audiences and segment their audience. LinkedIn message ads convert 40%.
58% of B2B marketers are satisfied with the ROI of LinkedIn ads and continue to use them for promotional purposes. These LinkedIn stats about ads will help you create a better advertising strategy.
Reach 790.4 Million People with Ads on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn ads can reach 14.3% (or more) of the world’s 18-year-old population.
- Quarter-on-quarter, LinkedIn’s advertising reach has increased by +2.9%
- 43.4% are women, and 56.6% men.
- LinkedIn’s Sponsored InMail opens at 52%
- With 170 million users, the United States has the largest number of LinkedIn advertising audiences.
- LinkedIn Message Ads has a 40% conversion rate
- LinkedIn paid ads have been used by 65% of B2B businesses to generate customers.
- The cost per lead on Google AdWords is 28% less than on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms have reduced the cost of each lead by 90% of B2B marketers.
- LinkedIn reported that the “matched audience” targeting feature resulted in a 32% rise in post-click conversions and a 30% increase in CTR.
- 58% of B2B marketers like the ROI of LinkedIn ads.
- LinkedIn has a 6.1% average conversion rate for video ads in the United States, which is higher than any other platform.
LinkedIn Top Brands
LinkedIn branding is helpful for attracting customers and future employees. LinkedIn allows you to reach a wide range of talent that can assist with your mission and vision. Here are some LinkedIn statistics about top brands and their loyal followers.
- LinkedIn has 23.3 Million Google followers
- Amazon has 23.2 Million LinkedIn followers
- Ted Conferences has 22.3 Million LinkedIn followers.
- LinkedIn has 20.3 Million followers.
- Microsoft has 15.9 Million LinkedIn followers
Interesting read: 6 LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategies For Marketers
LinkedIn is the most popular network for professionals all over the world. Every second, 3 people join LinkedIn, which is bound to see a lot of usage.
In the last year, the platform has undergone a significant evolution. It introduced some outstanding features to empower the creator community. This clearly led to a surge in LinkedIn stats.
You can leverage your network to not only build your personal brand but also make it a household name. You can post about company culture and announcements of new products regularly to the company page. This will let others know what you are missing.
LinkedIn tools such as Socialpilot can be used to create a schedule for LinkedIn posting and automate your posting at the right time.
Get started immediately with LinkedIn by requesting your 14-day free trial!
SocialPilot’s first post, 75+ LinkedIn Statistics to Capture More leads in 2022, appeared first on SocialPilot.
Leave a Reply