It is only half of the job to spend money on the best video recording equipment and create the most amazing content.
Youtube has 500 hours of video uploaded each minute so you need to be more creative to get noticed.
Engaging with your audience is the next step. This will give you deeper insight into your channel’s performance.
YouTube created the YouTube Creator Studio in order to efficiently manage, monitor, and monetize YouTube channels.
A solid YouTube marketing strategy combined with a deep understanding of the platform are crucial to ensure your channel reaches a wider audience and is successful on YouTube.
This article will show you how to use YouTube Creator Studio to start your Youtube marketing.
Are you ready to take the next step? Let’s get started with the basics.
Youtube Creator Studio: What’s it all about?
YouTube Creator Studio (or “YouTube Studio”) is your control tower. This is where you upload and manage videos, respond to comments and analyze how your content performs.
You have access to tons more features and recommendations that will help you manage your channel better.
YouTube Creator Studio is a must-have tool for growing your YouTube channel.
To get started, follow the steps below.
Five Essential Steps to Get Started with YouTube Creator Studio
Navigating YouTube Creator Studio can be difficult because there are so many tools to use and learn. We have made it easy for you to get started.
Step 1: Navigate To YouTube Studio
- Sign in at studio.youtube.com
- Click on the profile picture at the top right corner
- Choose ” YouTube Studio“, from the drop-down menu
- Browse the tabs on the left-hand side to get a feel for your studio.
Step 2: Explore your Creator Dashboard
You’ll find all the information you need to build your YouTube Creator Studio strategy from the dashboard. The YouTube Creator Studio dashboard will give you all the information you need to create your growth strategy.
All this information can be found on two cards, ” Your Recent Upload” or ” Channel Analysis“.
- Review your most recent video to get an idea of how it is performing
- View the most recent comments that you haven’t replied to
- Get personalized recommendations about best practices for growing your channel
- Check out important notifications for confirmation that there are no monetization issues and copyright violations.
- View the most recent updates from YouTube to see what’s new in Creator Studio.
Step 3: Manage your Content
To manage your content, click on the ” Content tab” to the left. This tab will display a list all of your videos and live streams as well as an overview of how many views, comments and likes you have.
Below the “Contents” tab is YouTube Creator Studio’s “Playlists”, where you can create a playlist of videos that are related to a particular topic that interests your audience.
The playlist contains all videos that are linked. This means that viewers can play the next video automatically after they have finished one. This is a great way for your channel to increase its watch time.
Step 4: Check the performance of your channel and videos
To view video metrics and other reports, go to YouTube Creator Studio Analytics
Analytics can help you identify what works and what you can improve upon to increase views and engagement. YouTube uses these metrics to rank videos.
Step 5: Review Your Monetization Tab
After you are accepted into the YouTube Partner Program you can earn money through advertising revenue, channel membership or a merch shelves.
You must meet the following basic criteria to be eligible:
- 1000 subscribers and more
- Up to 4,000 hours within 12 months.
- You can live in a country which is part of the partnership program.
- Connect an AdSense account.
- Zero community strikes
Once you are eligible, you will be able to use the ” Monetization” tab for updating your merchandise or membership settings.
YouTube Creator Studio: Tips to Improve Performance
After you upload your videos to YouTube Creator Studio it is time to optimize, modify, and customize each video so that the algorithm works for you.
Tips to improve visibility
You can make small edits to make a big impact on the Content tab.
These are some tips to help you make your Youtube videos more visible and rank higher in Youtube Creator Studio Content
- Create catchy, creative video titles including keywords that your audience is looking for. Keep your video title between 50 and 70 characters
- Write Search Engine Optimized (SEO) video descriptions to help more people discover your videos
- Create striking video thumbnails to highlight your titles. Great visuals are a great way to attract viewers
- Use keywords and niche categories to add tags to your videos so they appear higher in search results
Tips to increase engagement
If people don’t comment or like your videos, it’s not worth having a lot of views. There are many features that can be used to increase engagement. However, the YouTube Creator Studio playlist is a highly recommended feature.
- Make playlists to automatically play in a specific order to increase your time.
- Use the first-10-second rule to grab the attention of your audience and keep them interested. The first 10 seconds of your video should be considered a trailer. Your audience must see and hear why they should continue to watch your video.
- Keep videos as brief as possible Add closed captions and subtitles to make it more accessible to a wider audience
- Link to similar content in your video. Or, use an end card to drive traffic and viewers to your other videos.
- Encourage comments – Ask your viewers to voice their opinions and interact with you in the comments section.
- Work with other channels, particularly with creators who previously mentioned you
How to maximize monetization
Acceptance into the YouTube Partner Program is the first step in making money on YouTube. To reach partner status, you must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours. What happens next after you have achieved these goals?
- Go to your YouTube Studio
- Click on the tab to select the video that you wish to monetize
- Next, click “Monetize”, and select the ads that you wish to display on the video.
Note Besides monetizing videos through AdSense, you also have the option to participate in YouTube affiliate marketing or brand sponsorships. As you grow your monetization channels, ensure you have a system in place for managing your finances.
SocialPilot makes it easy to automate your YouTube video marketing
SocialPilot is a tool that can help you win the Youtube market.
This is especially true if you have multiple Youtube channels to manage simultaneously.
We know that managing multiple YouTube channels can take time. It can be time-consuming to coordinate different publishing times and keep your team informed at each stage of the editorial process.
SocialPilot allows you to schedule and publish Youtube videos while seamlessly working with your team.
SocialPilot’s Youtube scheduling software allows you to manage multiple channels and smartly schedule posts. You can also personalize video captions with finesse and communicate with clients and colleagues to avoid any hiccups.
You can also integrate with Canva’s built-in image editor to upload or fix your video thumbnails. This allows you to keep your channel active without having to spend valuable time doing manual tasks.
Youtube Creator Studio was created to make uploading and tracking your videos easier, as well as optimizing your channel for growth.
You can combine YouTube Creator Studio and a powerful video marketing tool such as SocialPilot to make your channel more successful.
SocialPilot’s first post, 5 Steps to Start YouTube Creator Studio (+3 Tips and Tricks), appeared first on SocialPilot.
Did you miss our previous article…